From large widespread campuses supporting a hundred thousand students to smaller private colleges, universities have specific needs that are unique in the communication world. They have users connecting on campus and off, professors and students who need to collaborate, and the rise of technology with younger students create a demand for cutting edge communication features. Being able to keep the personnel and students secure, while giving them features to help them better work together – is the goal of a communications systems. Here are 5 ways Co-nexus helps universities:
- Tablets, on campus computers, PCs and cell phones can all connect anywhere anyway.
- Collaborative solutions create a more efficient environment for faculty, research and students to work together whether they are on campus or online.
- Having features like being able to chat or text keeps the millennial generation on task and in constant communication with their professors and other students.
- Mass Media Notifications in the event of natural disaster, emergency or campus wide communication.
- Providing a unified communication system that is mobile friendly – why wait to get back to your desk or phone to answer a question or reach out to someone.
Co-nexus provides NJPA purchasing for communication systems. You can read more about this as an option here.